The drive-on TW SA-40-V2 scissor lift for surface mounting has an ultra-flat construction (only 200 mm in height) and is therefore also ideally suited for sports cars. The integrated wheel free lift allows the complete vehicle (car) to be lifted with all four wheels free for wheel alignment, a ratchet system for positioning in the safety catches. Furthermore, the TW SA-40-V2 is also ideally suited as an service lift.
- Top built quality with CE-certificate
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001
- CE-Stop and signal tone when lowering (foot protection)
- Hydraulic synchronous control (cylinder sequence principle)
- Automatic safety-lock-release system
- High quality solid construction
- Wheel free lift with extensions for a longer lifting area
- Emergency lowering valve
- Compressed air of 4-8 bar
- Ramp with anti roll off safety
TW SA-40-V2 - Overview
- Lift incl. Power unit
- Axle free jack
- Rubber blocks
- Sliding plates
- 6 cover plates (turntable is optional)
- English instruction manuals
- Examination book
- Oil not included – can be optionally ordered
- Car not included
- Important Notice! The customer must provide a forklift at delivery.
- The lift will arrive in a transport frame.
- If a fork lift can not be provided, we offer delivery with a forklift at extra cost or we could also install the product.